Monday, January 04, 2010

In relief society yesterday, the lesson was on our three ward goals, one of which is spreading the gospel. One girl raised her hand to make a comment, and she has the most monotone/slowest speech in the whole history of man learning to talk. Here goes:
"My ... mother always said ... before you 'warn' ... with an N ... your neighbor ... you should 'warm' your neighbor. Warm (then she spelled this next part out) W - R - M - E. Um ... I think I did that wrong ... but we should warm our neighbors first ..." and she went on to finish her point.

What? Why isn't anyone else at least kind of giggling? I must be the biggest jerk. I put my head between my knees and tried to keep it together. It was the funniest thing ever. W-R-M-E? Are you kidding me?

4 comments:

Brian and Jaime said...

hahahahaha. that makes my whole day and NO you are not mean YOU are NORMAL! I would have pushed the eject button on her. lol

the mama monster said...

oh brother what a dummy...

Jeff and Rose said...

the eject button. that's good. I'm stealing that for personal use.

derek said...

i would have stood up and walked out.. jk. thats way funny though