Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Eli!

I can't believe you're three; I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it.
I love you so much, and I've been thinking about you all day.
  • Getting so mad at the zoo squirrel that you started to cry.
  • Refusing to pet the sting ray but insisting that I had to pet him.
  • Literally climbing up me because the octopus made you so nervous.
  • Categorizing everything into "I like that!" or "I don't like that."
  • Reading books with Ezra. Ezra: "Eli! You have to come see this!" Eli jumps off of his chair, "Otay! Wow!" Ezra laughing, "No Eli, this is bigger than a rhinoceros." Serious Eli: "But that's not real life."
  • Dinosaur Mountain
  • Standing on the chair, "Thank you everybody!"
  • Eating cat food and making Ezra gag while he cried, "Beebye, no!"
  • Watching you plow through piles of leaves in the neighborhood in your Scooby Doo costume.
  • Calling cats Mows.
  • "No! He's nice!"
  • Waving and saying goodbye to all of the fish and sharks and starfish.
  • "Goodbye!" then super sad face, "Dinosaur no say goodbye to me."
  • You couldn't remember my name, then when I reminded you, "Oh yeah! Aunt Amy!" followed by a super big hug.
  • I think you're starting to love me almost as much as you love Grandpa Brent. (I wish.)

1 comment:

the mama monster said...

i know, he is the best huh! i was laughing at all the funny quotes. i need to start writing them down so i never forget them.