Happy Birthday Eli!
I can't believe you're three; I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it.
I love you so much, and I've been thinking about you all day.
- Getting so mad at the zoo squirrel that you started to cry.
- Refusing to pet the sting ray but insisting that I had to pet him.
- Literally climbing up me because the octopus made you so nervous.
- Categorizing everything into "I like that!" or "I don't like that."
- Reading books with Ezra. Ezra: "Eli! You have to come see this!" Eli jumps off of his chair, "Otay! Wow!" Ezra laughing, "No Eli, this is bigger than a rhinoceros." Serious Eli: "But that's not real life."
- Dinosaur Mountain
- Standing on the chair, "Thank you everybody!"
- Eating cat food and making Ezra gag while he cried, "Beebye, no!"
- Watching you plow through piles of leaves in the neighborhood in your Scooby Doo costume.
- Calling cats Mows.
- "No! He's nice!"
- Waving and saying goodbye to all of the fish and sharks and starfish.
- "Goodbye!" then super sad face, "Dinosaur no say goodbye to me."
- You couldn't remember my name, then when I reminded you, "Oh yeah! Aunt Amy!" followed by a super big hug.
- I think you're starting to love me almost as much as you love Grandpa Brent. (I wish.)