I got to play with the boys all night.
Zach: "We saved the best for last, we bought your favorite nintendo game!"
I patiently pretended like I was enjoying my party as it wrapped up, but inside I was desperate to escape downstairs so that I could beat Life Force.
- Worked out with Ben. (I was slightly grumpy though. Who works out on their birthday?)
- Ben made me a delectable lunch.
- Shopped with Em ... and Ben. (Poor Ben.)
- Squeezed in a game o' bowling. The night before, Ben, Anth, and I bowled, and I bowled a 132. That's quite good for me, and I beat the men, so that's quite good for my ego.
- Ate the best birthday dinner ever. I hesitated as I requested Thai food for my birthday dinner, but my mom took on the challenge, and boy howdy, it was amazing! (I'm still craving the soup.)
- Showed off the flowers Ben gave me.
- Kicked around the mess of balloons that Dra had blown up for me. (The boys loved this the most.)
- Opened hilarious/thoughtful/useful presents.
- Beat Life Force
What a grand celebration; thanks to everyone for wishing me the best.