1. I am still terrified of gremlins.
2. I used to share cat food with my cat. "One x for you, one x for me, one x for you, one x for me."
3. I used to think that a wolf lived in our attic because there's a black splotch on one of the bricks in our fireplace that looks like a wolf, and I convinced myself that it was the previous owner's way of warning us.
4. I used to be a champion clogger. Only 1st place trophies for my team, thank you. Maybe I should bust out those bad-boys for the talent show at school.
5. When I wake up after a great night's camp-o-thon in a tent, my eyes are puffy and almost swollen shut. Shrug. I have no explanation for you.