Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dinner with Fellow Teachers
Laurelin was in town, so she, Mike, and I headed over to a Thai restaurant. I miss my Taiwanese buddies, I miss our adventures, I miss Taiwan. I was browsing through my very first posts on this blog, and found some gems of Laurelin and Mike. I also have some amazing ones of me and Ben and Ben's beard/shock of hair. I love those pictures. I fell in love with a mountain man I guess.
"This isn't the greatest song in the world. No. This is just a tribute. Couldn't remember the greatest song in the world. No. This is just a tribute."

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ahhhh, Amy, be forewarned: The Man who is a Tenacious D and/or KG fan . . . is also potentially the man who will make up songs about placenta while you are in hard labor . . .

Kimberly said...

p.s.
I did not forget your Blogger award, I am just not looking forward to waiting in line at our local post office . . . I think I will go to the UPS store this week, but I have had problems with them as well (they never shipped Karma's Christmas Cards...the box was still sitting by the counter 3 weeks later when I went in to complain...)

Natalie said...

Funny-Thurm & I stayed up talking till 1am about Taiwan last night. We decided we miss 7-11 the most.