I am not doing okay.
1. So exhausted, but can't sleep. What time is it? 1:52 A.M.? Nice.
("Can't sleep ... clown'll eat me ... can't sleep ... clown'll eat me ...")
2. Someone is blasting Mormon Tabernacle Choir Music. What time is it?
3. It is so blasted hot at night; I need to get me a fan.
("I got the idea when I realized the fridge was cold.")
4. The bottom of my little feet hurt from jumping off of Cottonwood Height's platforms.
5. So late that the crazy "I must suck" thoughts come out. Example: Compliments I received between the hours of 2:30 P.M. and 9:40 P.M.? Zero.
6. I feel like I'm Goldie Hawn on Overboard and I've been slaving away diligently, but here comes the breaking point ... starting with jumping through the neighbor's window, snatching their damn boombox, heaving it out the window, then stomping it til the sun comes up.