Who goes to the rodeo twice in one week? Me!
Pleasant Grove Rodeo - Strawberry Days - Wednesday & Friday Night
I brought hats for me and Dra for Friday's rodeo.
Mommies and Babies
I have awesome video of Mutton Busting and Cash Cow Chase, but the vids are being sassy and won't upload. For a few more details about Friday's adventure, check out this chick's blog.
Quick list of rodeo loves (Wed & Fri combined):
- Strawberries and Cream "$1.50?! Yes, please!"
- Laughing it up with my sissies.
- Mike's stupid fire engine joke.
- Watching the Chick Fil-A Cow almost eat it on the stairs, then watching them gingerly sit down and take a breather because the mascot was so scared.
- Shaking my head at boys who still wear jeans with that lame loop for hammers.
- The mutton buster who held on for so long that eventually his entire body had swung underneath the sheep so he was literally hugging the sheep's belly while the announcer called out, "Let go!"
- The lady sitting next to us on the top row who watched her flip flop fall through the bleachers to the ground below.
- Watching cowboys show cows who's boss.