Sunday, June 29, 2008

We're Back! We've had disastrous luck with our flights, resulting in a 4 A.M. return to my parents'. I showered, then snoozed, then redeemed my absence at church by doing Em's and my laundry. Here's a delightful snap of just the items that shouldn't be put in the dryer.
I will post pics of our amazing adventures, but they are currently still uploading.
Be patient sweethearts.
Em and I entertained ourselves by listening to the water in her belly. We were laughing so hard, definitely a consequence of jetlag/lack of sleep. My mom called out from the other room, "What on earth?" if you listen carefully, you can hear it at the end of the 2nd video.

video

video

2 comments:

Eric and Andrea said...

Does Moe count as one of the items that shouldn't be put in the dryer?

Amy Bateman said...

I tried to coax him into the dryer, but he thwarted everything by spreading his legs over the opening. I couldn't shove him in; he's strong like the devil.