Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cruise: Day Four - Day at Sea
What did we fill our time with?
Learning how to fold towels:
Ben and his bulldog
Me and a chicken that I was admiring so the guy just gave it to me.
Going down the waterslide:
Ben's tribute to Karli.
Sliding Thurm
Saltwater Pool Ben
Bean Bag Toss Competition!
Bruce: He was also in the karaoke competition, and his Frank Sinatra impression was one of my very favorites. Plus, doesn't he just look so cute and cool?
I found myself shouting things like, "You got this!" "Next time, own it!" "You're just a squirrel trying to get a nut!" I said this to strangers too, sometimes I have to shake my head at myself. I just get so excited.
Ben's Concentration
Bean Bag Jig (I got my first one down the hole!)
3rd Place Champ!
Ping Pong Competition!
Thurm doing his thing.
Ben competing.

So glad I didn't sign up for this one, both boys got out in their first round, but they looked real good.

1 comment:

susan said...

That Ben is a darn good lookin' man!