Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cruise: Day Two - Catalina Island
View from our tender boat.

Goldilocks
First couple to parasail. I was very nervous.
View of Catalina Island from a parasailer's perspective.
These bottle nosed dolphins were jumping like crazy. Ben and I got to see them from above; it was so fabulous to watch them jump and dive and spin. We got to see their white underbellies, and we even saw two twisty turny seals.
This was by far one of my favorite parts of the entire trip.
Sea Kayaking

My digital camera's first plunge in to the water during our sea kayaking adventure.
We weren't sure what it was going to capture; we couldn't see these guys very well from our kayak.

Ready to snorkel (imagine my bright blue flippers).
I walked backwards in to the water, and walked backwards out of the water when I was done. Ben's brother-in-law Mark thought this was beyond hilarious.
I just thought it was efficient.

Mr. Ben

Don't mean to be so dramatic about holding my breath.

Nat and Thurm (adorable even while snorkeling)

Ben's brother Anth aka Snorkel Angel

Ben

My tribute to Karli

3 comments:

Karli said...

This trip looks sooo fun! thumbs up worthy! ha ha I love that picture, thank you for the tribute.

Kimberly said...

I don't think I will sleep tonight in anticipation for day 3!!!

the mama monster said...

goldilocks= stunning!