Monday, July 11, 2011

Cabin Camping - Strawberry Reservoir

Are you kidding?
I went to my friends' cabin Friday night and we stayed until Saturday night. It was so incredible. I wish I would have taken more pictures of the cabin, but I'm sure I would have looked like a big dork.

Uh oh, I knew little Emily would not like this at all.

Yep, the very goat that we spent hours watching through binoculars in Montana.
In one of the upstairs bedrooms there's an exploded picture of my friends' uncle decked out in his hunting gear holding this guy's head in his hands. It was a little sad at first, but then I couldn't help but laugh to myself every time I looked at this mountain goat. Why did I laugh? I don't know, it just seemed funny to me after awhile. His face looks like a skinny santa.

The short trip was fantastic minus being riddled with mosquito bites. We played horseshoes, rode dirt bikes, played a new game I love called golf, laughed at each other's hilarious stories, went boating, tubing, cliff jumping, and played with their dog named Bear.

One of my favorite stories that came out:
Bear is my friend Nate's dog, and apparently a few years ago Nate and Bear were in a parade together. Nate would throw a frisbee and Bear would catch it. The crowd loved it; however, towards the end, Bear did not love it. Nate said poor Bear was so tired by the end that Bear pooped on the frisbee.



No comments: