Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back to the Good ol' U. S. of A.
Dear Luggage,

Remember how you got lost on your way from Kiev, and now you're having a blast hanging out in Paris? That was so crazy of you. I miss you, and I especially miss your contents such as: deodorant, phone charger, memory cards with all of my fabulous pictures, Hello Kitty face cards (as seen in the picture above) ... Let's both thank the dear airline for their excellent service in promising to drop you off at my parent's house. Please tell me that you didn't explode, and please promise to hurry back to my loving arms.

Cheers

I think that Dra wore these spankin' new goggles more than I ever did in Egypt.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Was the goggle picture necessary? I can just imagine your luggage right now making his way to the top of the Eifel Tower and having a grand ol time. He'll come back with even more pictures on your camera card (we'll never know how he really did it) and those pictures will include him standing next to the Mona Lisa, the big pyramid and the Notre Dame. Then, once you see the pictures all will be forgiven.

Amy Bateman said...

I checked, and the goggle picture was necessary.

He better come back wearing a beret, and what if those picture illustrate him hanging out with other luggage? He's posing with the French luggage, they're smoking, he's not. He's posing at a topless luggage beach ...

Andrea said...

I don't think they would be topless, they're zippers would just be un-zipped. I wonder if he'll come back with a new patch sewn onto him that resembles the French Flag (you know, it would kinda be like a tattoo)

Kimberly said...

I can hardly contain my excitement over your return . . . the "best blogger" awards have been selected, but the winners will not be chosen until school starts -- when is that?

KCJaques said...

YeaH! You're back. I must say that I agree with the goggle picture being necessary.

anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anna said...

I was watching the travel channel and they were doing a special on Paris "night life." You know... parties, clubs, restaurants, bars.. and I think I may have seen your luggage in the backround rolling around and getting wasted. It was also wearing a turtleneck with stretchpants.. believe it or not.

Erica said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you made it home safely, even if your luggage is still on it's way. I'm sure that it is having a great time!!! I'm sad that I didn't get to see you while I was in Utah. I hope that you will come and visit me sometime soon. Las Vegas isn't Europe but at least you could swim in the pool over Christmas break or something! Hope you had a great time!